AMD FirePro™ W7000 workstation graphics delivers incredible performance, superb visual quality and outstanding multidisplay design experiences to CAD/CAE professionals - all from a single-slot solution. Its 3D primitive graphics performance is up to 2.1 times faster than the competing solution, giving designers smoother interactivity when working with complex 3D models and allows them to quickly visualize and render designs.
AMD FirePro™ W7000 offers up to 1.7 times more memory bandwidth than the competing solution, bringing the unmatched application responsiveness that professionals working with advanced visualization, complex models, large data sets and video footage need.
- Drive up to four displays with AMD Eyefinity technology, and up to six utilizing DisplayPort 1.2 multistreaming technology, enabling users to multitask across multiple applications with ease
- Is more than five times faster than competing solution in single precision compute performance due in part to AMD’s all-new Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture
- One of the industry’s first and only high-end workstation graphics cards to support DisplayPort 1.2, enabling display resolutions well beyond what competing solutions offer
- Optimizations and certifications for many major CAD/CAE and media & entertainment applications
- Intelligent power saving and monitoring technologies for higher performance
AMD Eyefinity Technology:
Industry-leading multidisplay technology enabling highly immersive and unrivaled multitasking experience across up to four displays, powered by a single AMD FirePro™ W7000 graphics card.
Allows the GPU to process geometry data at a rate of twice per clock cycle resulting is a doubling in the rate of primitive and vertex processing. Triangle rates increase two-fold relative to a GPU that does not possess GeometryBoost.
Simultaneously output multiple, independent audio streams and display content at resolutions beyond standard HD (maximum resolution of 4096x2160).
Energy Efficient Design:
AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage and AMD ZeroCore Power technology significantly reduces power consumption at idle.
Ensures accurate and consistent video synchronization to external sources or multiple GPUs in different systems.
Video Codec Engine (VCE):
A multistream hardware H.264 HD encoder, for power efficient and quick video encoding.