The UE910 is an HSPA 7.2 Mbps technology member of the xE910 family. The UE910 series includes low-cost, dual-band 3.5G variants offered in the xE910 LGA unified form factor positioned for global applications not requiring global coverage, particularly for those designated fixed-wireless such as utility metering, and home and commercial security; and those with limited on-region mobility such as POS and logistics terminals.
The Telit EVK
is required in order to design with all Telit interface boards.
The UE910 offers voice-capable variants featuring both analog and digital audio, as well as data-only models.Key Benefits:
• Design once and deploy globally, thanks to xE910 unified form factor
• Band groups available for global coverage
• LGA package ideally suited for low profile integrated solutions, reducing cost in high-volume applications, as well as saving space and weight in portable device
• Perfect platform for regional applications such as vending systems, POS, smart grid, security and surveillance
• Voice capable variants for applications requiring voice communicationsFamily Concept
The xE910 Unified Form Factor family is comprised of pin-to-pin compatible modules in Telit's broadest range of cellular air interfaces and band combinations making it a pillar of the concept "design once and deploy globally".
A one-time design and integration effort enables worldwide or regional device re-use across different data rates and wireless technologies with air interfaces in GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA+, 1xRTT, EV-DO, and LTE (pre-release).
The xE910 family was conceived to enable applications to be easily upgraded in a number of ways. For example: migrating from 2G to 3G or 4G; or upgrading from 2 bands to 3, 4, or more. The family fully preserves the core design of the application or device from launch to phase-out with modules packaged in a common 28.2x28.2 mm LGA footprint. It is recommended for mid to high-volume, compact sized applications.
Symmetry Electronics (and its e-commerce division: SemiconductorStore.com) is an authorized Telit distributor.