The ALC5627 is a highly-integrated I2S/PCM interface audio DAC with multiple input/output ports, and is designed for multimedia handheld devices. It provides a Stereo Hi-Fi DAC for playback via the I2S/PCM interface.
To reduce component count, the ALC5627 can connect to:
• LINEIN_L/R stereo Single-Ended analog inputs that can be configured to Differential analog input
• AUXIN_L/R stereo Single-Ended analog inputs that can be configured to Differential analog input
• Single-Ended stereo Headphone
• MONO Bridge-Tied Load (BTL) Speaker
Multiple analog input and output pins are provided for seamless integration with analog connected wireless communication devices. Differential input/output connections efficiently reduce noise interference, providing better sound quality. Class-D amplifiers can be directly connected to an up to 2.4 Watt Mono Speaker, removing the need for an additional amplifier, further cutting both cost and required board area.
The ALC5627 AVDD operates at supply voltages from 2.3V to 3.6V. DCVDD and DBVDD operate from 1.8 to 3.6V, and SPKVDD operates from 2.3 to 5V. To extend battery life, each section of the ALC5627 can be powered down individually under software control. Leakage current in maximum power saving state is less than 10µA.
The ALC5627 is available in a 5x5mm ‘Green’ QFN-32 package, making it ideal for use in handheld portable systems.
• Portable media player
• MP3 player
• Bluetooth A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) headsets
• Portable Navigation Device (PND)
Symmetry Electronics (and its e-commerce division: SemiconductorStore.com) is an authorized Realtek distributor.