AverLogic’s AL360 is a multi-functional video conversion SOC. It includes embedded DDR memory, embedded MCU, video processing engine, RGB DAC and TV encoder. The video processor supports video input with multiple video formats, video output with de-interlacing and scaling effects. The AverLogic’s proprietary scaling algorithm supports video scaled up and scaled down function, the resolution is up to 1920x1080 independently in horizontal & vertical directions. It also provides de-interlacing, mirror, flip and processes the interlaced video to be displayed on progressive panels or analog RGB DAC output. The 256-color OSD engine is used for displaying a colorful menu tree on screen.
The AL360 supports power saving mode, and can operate under low power voltages (3.3V, 1.8V and 1.2V) in 249-pin Lead Free (PBF) LFBGA packages.
• HD and SD Video Format Converter Box
• TV to PC / PC to TV Monitor Format Converter Box
• Small-to-medium size of Multimedia TFT-LCD, AMOLED Display Monitor
• Portable TV/DTV Display System
• Vision-assisted Equipment, Electronic Magnifier for medical application
• In-Car TV/GPS/Navigation & Entertainment Display Systems
Symmetry Electronics (and its e-commerce division: SemiconductorStore.com) is an authorized Averlogic Technologies distributor.