The CM6533X1 is a USB 2.0 audio chip built-in 8051 for flexible applications. With integrated Tri-Colors PWM LED driver and two-channel ADC/DAC and S/PDIF interface that makes it suitable for headset, docking, speaker and microphone applications. The internal 8051 can also be developed to a lot of different applications, such as Microsoft™ Lync/Skype/VoIP device, Android Phone or Tablet/Slate docking device. The CM6533X1 is compatible with USB Audio Class 1.0 and USB 2.0 Full-Speed, thus it can plug & play without any additional software installation on major operating systems. The internal DAC and ADC support from 8 ~ 96 KHz sampling rate and 16/24 bits resolution.
The CM6533X1 integrates equalizer on both playback and recording paths to compensate the frequency response of microphone and headphone.
The CM6533X1 also integrates 256K Byte flash (Including 32KB F/W programming size) and crystal but requires few passive components to make a finish product. Thus, it can save the total BOM cost and PCB area can be smaller.
• Supports Xear™ driver
• Two - channel DAC for audio output interface
• Two - channel ADC for audio input interface
• Embedded 1T 8051 with 32K Byte SRAM
• Embedded 256K Byte flash(Including 32KB F/W programming size)
• Embedded oscillator without external crystal
• Supports Digital Microphone interface
• Built-in S/PDIF transmitter
• Built-in 5-Band Hardware Equalizer on both playback and recording paths
• Built-in AGC (Auto Gain Control) on recording path
• Supports dual tone generator
• Supports USB suspend/resume/reset functions
• Supports control, interrupt, bulk, and isochronous data transfers
• Supports OMTP and CTIA auto switch on a 4-pole jack
• Integrated Tri-Colors PWM LED driver
• Master/Slave H/W I2C/SPI/UART control interface for external audio devices or FLASH access
• Built-in 30mW @ R=32? headphone amplifier
• On chip watchdog timer
• Windows® 7/ Windows® 8/ Windows® 8.1 Logo Program compatible
Symmetry Electronics (and its e-commerce division: SemiconductorStore.com) is an authorized Cmedia distributor.