The CM6571 is a USB 2.0 audio chip with a built-in 8051 and DSP for a wide range of applications. With an internal 2-channel ADC/DAC, S/PDIF, it is perfectly suited to gaming headset, speaker phone, surround speaker or apple docking applications.
The CM6571 is USB audio class 1.0-compatible, boasting plug and play functionality without additional software on popular operating systems. The internal DAC/ADC and S/PDIF out interface supports 96K/88.2K/48K/44.1KHz sampling rates and 16/24-bit resolutions.
Furthermore, the DSP inside CM6571 support voice and audio process. Voice process includes Environment Noise Cancellation, Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Noise Reduction. Those are the functions to make better communication experience. Audio process includes Xear™ surround headphone, sound expander, dynamic bass, audio brilliant, smart volume and parameter Equalizer.
• USB 2.0 full speed-compliant
• USB audio device class 1.0-compliant
• USB human interface device (HID) class 1.1-compliant
• Built-in DSP for voice and audio process
• Voice process supports ENC, AEC and NR
• Audio process supports Xear™ Surround, Sonic and parameter EQ
• Embedded 1T 8051
• Two-channel DAC for audio output interface
• Two-channel ADC for audio input interface
• Aux in for AEC signal reference
• Built-in 96K/88.2K/48K/44.1KHz and 16/24bit S/PDIF transmitter
• Support I2S in/out interface and up to 96KHz/24bits
• Built-in AGC on recording path
• Support digital microphone interface
• Support synchronous/asynchronous audio data synchronization
• Master I2C control interface for external audio
Symmetry Electronics (and its e-commerce division: SemiconductorStore.com) is an authorized Cmedia distributor.