The EFM32 Gecko Development Kit is a feature rich development platform for evaluation,prototyping and application development for the EFM32 Gecko MCU family with the ARM Cortex-M4 CPU core.
• Advanced Energy Monitoring provides real-time information about the energy consumption of an application or prototype design.
• Integrated emulator providing full debug and trace capability
• Exchangeable prototyping board for custom application circuit development
The EFM32G-DK3550 is a highly flexible development platform demonstrating some of the EFM32 Gecko microcontroller's many capabilities. The rich feature set makes the kit an excellent platform for evaluating the microcontroller as well as a good starting point for application development.
The EFM32G-DK3550 kit consists of three separate boards:
• 1 x BRD3201A EFM32 Development Kit Motherboard
• 1 x BRD3302A EFM32 G890 MCU plugin board
• 1 x BRD3500B EXP32 prototyping board
The EFM32 G890 MCU is mounted on the plugin board, which plugs into the Motherboard. All the EFM32 GPIO pins are available through pin headers on the prototyping board.
Additional kit contents:
• IAR Embedded Workbench ARM Kickstart version CD/DVD
• Atollic TrueSTUDIO for ARM evaluation CD
• USB cables
Symmetry Electronics (and its e-commerce division: SemiconductorStore.com) is an authorized Silicon Labs distributor.