The xE910 family allows applications to be upgraded easily, through a variety of options, such as migrating from 2G to 3G or 4G or upgrading from 2 bands to 3, 4 or more. The family fully preserves the core design of the application or device from launch to phase-out with modules packaged in a common 28.2x28.2 mm LGA footprint.
- Air interfaces in GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA+, 1xRTT, EV-DO and LTE.
- Low-cost, dual-band 3.5G variants offered in the xE910 LGA unified form factor positioned for global applications not requiring global coverage.
- Voice-capable variants feature both analog and digital audio, as well as data-only models
- xE910 Unified Form Factor
- IoT Connectivity and Portal ready
- IoT Locate
- GNSS embedded
- GNSS bundling
- Jamming detection