The Ag5510 is a High Power over Ethernet (PoE Ultra) module that can deliver up to 60 Watts of output power. Suitable for applications such as WiMAX access points, PTZ cameras, notebook computers and thin client terminals.
The Ag5510 has been designed to extract power from Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) over an Ethernet cable. The module’s input conforms to the IEEE 802.3at standard for signature recognition and class programming. It has been designed to work with existing high power PSE’s from leading manufacturers.
The high efficiency DC/DC converter operates over a wide input voltage range and provides a regulated low ripple and low noise output. The DC/DC converter also has built-in overload, thermal and short-circuit output protection. Features
- 60 Watt Output Power
- Very small size
- High efficiency DC/DC converter
- Wide adjustable output voltage range
- 1500V isolation (input to output)
- Input voltage range 36V to 57V
- IEEE802.3at compliant
- Low output ripple and noise
- Minimal (low cost) external components required
- Overload, thermal and short-circuit protection
- Silvertel “design-in” assistance