This product has a Last-Time-Buy Date of February 6th 2018. WR44-M8G4-AE1-MD will be recommended for new designs.
DIGI TRANSPORT WR44 RR OVERVIEW
Rugged, all-in-one cellular router with 3G/4G Gobi GSM/CDMA and GPS. Designed for use on-board rail vehicles.
Digi TransPort WR44 RR is a rugged enterprise-class cellular router designed for rail environments. Its rail industry ratings, versatility, security features and performance make it ideal for applications such as Positive Train Control (PTC), wayside device communications and on-board passenger Internet access.
Digi TransPort WR44 RR provides a reliable primary high speed cellular network connection or can act as a secure backup connection to the existing railroad network. It features a flexible communications design with 3G/4G multicarrier GSM/CDMA cellular, plus integrated Wi-Fi b/g/n; a/n access point, serial and 4-port Ethernet switch. It also features full onboard train certifications, including AREMA C/H and EN50155. Communications interfaces include hardened connectors, including M12 for Ethernet and serial, as well as TNC connectors for antenna connections.
Digi management solutions provide easy setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of remote Digi TransPort devices. Digi Remote ManagerSM offers web-based device management for remote Digi cellular routers and gateways. BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty enclosure and connectors designed for shock and high vibration environments
- Enterprise-class routing, VPN and firewall capabilities
- Optional integrated 802.11 b/g/n; a/n Wi-Fi access point
- Dual SIM for carrier redundancy
- Cellular to Wi-Fi autoswitch
- Full on-board train certs including AREMA C/H and EN50155
- Digi remote management software for easy setup, configuration and maintenance