Digi TransPort WR21 is a full-featured cellular router offering the flexibility to scale from basic connectivity applications to enterprise class routing and security solutions. With its high-performance architecture, Digi TransPort WR21 provides primary and backup WWAN connectivity over 3G/4G LTE. The platform includes software selectable multi-carrier and regional LTE variants. Flexible power and connectivity options, along with extended temperature ranges make Digi TransPort WR21 a versatile product for both commercial and industrial environments.
The Digi TransPort WR21 supports enterprise software features for advanced security (stateful firewall, MAC filtering, VPN), redundancy (VRRP+, SureLink®), and management (SNMP, event logging, analyzer trace, and QOS), enabling the product to be used in PCI or NERC-CIP compliant applications. Digi management solutions provide easy setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of remote Digi TransPort devices. Digi Remote ManagerSM offers web-based device management for remote Digi cellular routers and gateways. BENEFITS
- Compact, low-cost, flexible cellular routing platform with standard and enterprise feature sets
- Standard option includes basic routing and IP filtering; Enterprise option includes advanced routing protocols, VPN and stateful firewall
- High-performance architecture, flexible power and extended operating temperature
- 2.5G/3G/4G cellular interface including: including LTE, GSM:EDGE, HSPA, HSPA+ and CDMA: 1xRTT, EV-DO RS-232 serial and 10/100 Ethernet or RS-232/422/485 serial and 2-port Ethernet switch
- Digi Remote Manager software for easy setup, configuration, and maintenances
EOL date: February 6th 2018.
For new designs, the following is recommended: WR21-L52B-DE1-SB