CONNECTCORE 6 OVERVIEW
ConnectCore 6 SBC Development Kit: ConnectCore 6 Development Kit with SBC baseboard, UART console cable, power supply and accessories (Linux, Android)
The ConnectCore 6 is an ultra-compact and highly integrated system-on-module solution based on the NXP i.MX6 Cortex-A9 processor family.
With processor speeds up to 1.2 GHz and fully pin-compatible single-/dual-/quad-core variants, the ConnectCore 6 offers a truly future-proof platform solution with scalable performance and pre-certified wireless 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0, including Bluetooth Low Energy, connectivity.
Its low-profile, surface-mount design maximizes integration flexibility and significantly reduces design risk in a highly costeffective, reliable form factor with optimized heat dissipation capabilities even in the most demanding quad-core system configurations.
Integrated cloud integration as part of the Digi Linux and Android software platform support offers secure remote management and web services capabilities through the scalable Digi Device CloudSM.
- Scalable Cortex-A9 multi-core performance
- Independent Cortex-M0+/Cortex-M4 Microcontroller Assist™ subsystem
- Cost-effective, reliable, low-profile surface-mount module form factor
- Pre-certified 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
- Smart Power Management Architecture with PMIC
- Android, Yocto Project Linux and Windows Embedded Compact software platform support
- Reliable design with IEC 60068 and HALT verification
- Designed for long-term availability