The LE910 series expands and it is now featuring a set of variants to address the LTE low category technology. An LTE Cat.1 module, delivering data rates of 10 Mbps downlink and 5 Mbps uplink, is the perfect optimized solution for networks like Verizon and AT&T, the first to support the LTE low category technology with an optimal coverage of the territory. For EMEA/APAC, Telit is proposing also a variant with 2G fallback.
- Easy to integrate with peripherals and actuators using USB 2.0 HS, UART and user definable GPIOs
- Ideal platform for IoT applications and mobile data and computing devices with ultra-compact design and extended operating temperature range
- Internet friendly with integrated TCP/IP and UDP/IP stacks, as well as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SSL
- Simple drop-in migration and technology design reuse path to 2G and 3G with any xE910 module
- Over-the-Air firmware update