The TDK InvenSense EV_ICM-20648 is an Evaluation Board for the ICM-20648 6 Axis Motion Sensor
The ICM-20648 is a 6-axis MotionTracking device that is ideally suited for Smartphones, Tablets, Wearable Sensors, and general IoT applications.
• 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processor™ (DMPTM) in a 3x3x0.9mm (24-pin QFN) package
• Step Count, Activity Classifier, and B2S (Bring-to-See) Gesture tuned for Wrist Worn Wearable Applications
• DMP offloads computation of motion processing algorithms from the host processor, improving system power performance
• Software drivers are fully compliant with Google’s latest Android release
• Enhanced FSYNC functionality to improve timing for applications like EIS
ICM-20648 supports an auxiliary I2 C interface to external sensors, on-chip 16-bit ADCs, programmable digital filters, an embedded temperature sensor, and programmable interrupts. The device features an operating voltage range down to 1.71V. Communication ports include I2 C and high speed SPI at 7 MHz.