3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer in a 4x4 package. The MPU-6000 is the world’s first 6-axis I²C MotionTracking device designed for the low power, low cost, and high performance requirements of smartphones, tablets and wearable sensors. The MPU-6000 is comprised of two parts with features summarized in the table below. To save space, the package size of the devices has been driven down to a footprint of 4x4x0.9mm (QFN).
• BlurFree™ technology (for Video/Still Image Stabilization)
• AirSign™ technology (for Security/Authentication)
• TouchAnywhere™ technology (for “no touch” UI Application Control/Navigation)
• MotionCommand™ technology (for Gesture Short-cuts)
• Motion-enabled game and application framework
• InstantGesture™ iG™ gesture recognition
• Location based services, points of interest, and dead reckoning
• Handset and portable gaming
• Motion-based game controllers
• 3D remote controls for Internet connected DTVs and set top boxes, 3D mice
• Wearable sensors for health, fitness and sports
Symmetry Electronics is an authorized InvenSense distributor.