Delivering seamless and secure Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, Lantronix xPico 250 allows OEMS to build and deploy their smart connected products with reduced complexity and lower risk. Featuring advanced enterprise security, intelligent networking, production ready software, and pre-integration with MACH10 platform, xPico 250 enables OEMs to go to market faster with the industrial IoT solutions.
The xPico 250 makes it easy to deploy robust Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity without writing complex drivers. Dual-band Wi-Fi, antenna diversity, Enterprise Wi-Fi security and robust wireless connectivity management enable higher performance and scalable deployment within noisy industrial and enterprise settings. The industry leading compact SMT footprint of the xPico 250 allows it to fit it into any design and operate in extreme environments.
Simplify embedded application development with the built-in network communications engine and flexible system integration modes. Completely offload IoT communications from your embedded microcontroller when operating as a network co-processor or use it as a wireless microcontroller with the provided SDK. Field tested TruPort Serial supports transparent pass through of hundreds of proprietary serial and standard fieldbus protocols and TruPort Socket enables complete control over the multiple connections via TCP, UDP or TLS. Configure and control the gateway operation from host microcontroller side using command mode or the network side with Web Service APIs and XML configuration data.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n) and Ethernet
- Bluetooth Smart Ready (Classic and BLE)
- Enterprise Wi-Fi security (EAP, WPA2- Enterprise)
- Automatic network connection management
- Concurrent Soft AP + client mode for direct wireless service access without disrupting machine field operations
- Enables operation as network co-processor or wireless MCU
- Pre-integration with MACH10 IoT platform
- Global Certification (FCC, IC, ETSI, Japan, AU/NZS, China)
Industrial grade design for operation in extreme environments (-40 C to +85 C)