Delivering seamless and secure Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, Lantronix xPico 240 allows OEMS to build and deploy their smart connected products with reduced complexity and lower risk. Featuring advanced enterprise security, intelligent networking, production ready software, and pre-integration with MACH10 platform, xPico 240 enables OEMs to go to market faster with the industrial IoT solutions.
The xPico 240 makes it easy to deploy robust Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity without writing complex drivers. Dual-band Wi-Fi, antenna diversity, Enterprise Wi-Fi security and robust wireless connectivity management enable higher performance and scalable deployment within noisy industrial and enterprise settings. The industry leading compact SMT footprint of the xPico 240 allows it to fit it into any design and operate in extreme environments.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n) and Ethernet
- Enterprise Wi-Fi security (EAP, WPA2- Enterprise)
- Automatic network connection management
- Concurrent Soft AP + client mode for direct wireless service access without disrupting machine field operations
- Enables operation as network co-processor or wireless MCU
- Pre-integration with MACH10 IoT platform
- Global Certification (FCC, IC, ETSI, Japan, AU/NZS, China)
Industrial grade design for operation in extreme environments (-40 C to +85 C)