Redpine Signals' RS9116 family of SoCs and modules provides a comprehensive multi-protocol wireless connectivity solution including 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), 802.11j, dual-mode Bluetooth 5 and 802.15.4 (capable of running Thread or ZigBee®).
• Co-existence of multiple wireless protocols managed by an internal protocol arbitration manager
• Ultra-low power consumption with multiple power modes to reduce the system energy consumption
• Multiple levels of security including FIPS 140-2 and PUF (Physically Unclonable Function) to create a highly secure system
• Fully integrated and wireless certified modules with multiple sizes as small as 4.63 mm x 7.90 mm
• Multiple software architectures (hosted and embedded) and host interfaces (SDIO, USB, SPI, UART) for easy integration with different processor families and operating systems
• Footprint compatible single band and dual band modules as well as hosted and embedded modules for easy migration within the product family
• Leading edge RF performance providing long range and higher throughputs
Hosted Mode (n-Link™)
• Available host interfaces: SDIO 2.0 and USB HS
• Host drivers for Linux, Android™, and Windows®
• Support for Client mode, Access point mode, Wi-Fi Direct, Concurrent client and access point mode, Enterprise Security
• Support for concurrent Wi-Fi, dual-mode Bluetooth 5 and 802.15.42
• Support for multiple Virtual Access Points
Symmetry Electronics is an authorized Redpine Signals distributor.