Enterprise 5G (802.11ac) Wi-Fi for Business Critical IoT Connectivity
Delivering reliable and always on Wi-Fi® 5 (802.11ac) connectivity, the Lantronix® PremierWave® 2050 embedded Wi-Fi IoT gateway offers a module solution designed specifically for business critical industrial and commercial applications. With a production ready software stack, enterprise-class device security framework, modular RF certification and pre-integrated device management capabilities, PremierWave 2050 simplifies deployments and accelerates availability of robust WLAN connected IoT products.
Production Ready Connectivity and Networking
Enable quick deployment within challenging industrial environments, with integrated support for communication with multiple host interfaces and configuration based automatic Wi-Fi and network connection management for multiple network interfaces.
Leverage customer proven embedded data communication applications, device management capabilities and integrated security frameworks to build customized gateway functionality with a faster time to market for various end-to-end IoT solution deployments.
InfiniShield – Comprehensive Device Security Framework
Secure Wi-Fi connectivity requires supporting scalable enterprise class Wi-Fi via Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) methods and secure AES (CCMP) ciphers.
PremierWave 2050 includes a comprehensive suite of built-in device security applications that offer robust and secure connections (SSL/TLS/PKI), FIPS 140-2 compliant operating mode, data-at-rest protection for keys and configuration, secure boot, secure firmware-over-the-air (FOTA) updates, user role-based access control, fine-grained policy-based network service control, firewall features.
Remotely Manage your Connected Machines with the MACH10™ Platform
Add scalable remote device management and data access from your machines via pre-integrated MACH10™ agent and edge software components. Provision the PremierWave 2050 with mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Industrial rated 802.11ac Wi-Fi module (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) for high performance Enterprise IoT
- Embedded Ethernet to Wi-Fi Bridge and Router modes
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Security (EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-PEAP)
- Secure Boot and Secure OTA Firmware Updates
- Pre-Integrated Device Management (via MACH10)
- Add your own IoT edge application with Yocto Linux SDK
- Direct mobile to device service interface via Soft AP or Wi-Fi Direct
- Concurrent AP and Client (STA), AP Only, Client (STA) only modes
- Ethernet, USB, Serial – Host Interfaces
- Compact System-on-Module SMT footprint with antenna diversity (46 mm x 45 mm x 3.5 mm)
- Operating Temp. Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Fully certified module mitigates regulatory risks
- Wi-Fi Alliance Certified