Please note: This item is available for preorder, we will ship it once it becomes available.
Tentative Ship Date: Late March 2017
The reliable, omnipresent LTE CAT M1 cellular network is ideal for low power IoT solutions. The compact CAT M1 modem is specifically designed for low-power, battery operated, IoT applications. NimbeLink’s CAT M1 development kit is specifically designed to enable low power development. This makes it ideal for development of field testable, proof-of- concept CAT M1 IoT devices.
The development kit includes a Skywire™ CAT M1 modem and an adapter board. All a developer needs to prototype a CAT M1 cellular enabled, low-power device is the CAT M1 developer kit and a PC or virtually any Arduino-compatible development kit.
Bring your innovative concept to life with NimbeLink’s CAT M1 modem and development kit. Developers can connect to the modem in two ways:
- Directly from PC to the modem’s UART port, sending AT commands through PC terminal application
- Use the kit as a Shield on many Arduino compatible development kits
- Approvals: Verizon ODI
- Lower power than 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE CAT 3/4
- Connect to any PC
- Application notes and example code
- Schematic and PCB design files for easy integration into your product