Skywire LTE CAT M1, Verizon, Cellular Module - Engineering Sample Status
Product InformationBack to top
This item is available for preorder, we will ship it once it becomes available. ES =Engineering Samples. Customer should expect multiple firmware updates and at least 1 HW update for the modems over the course of the summer as the CAT M1 network and module level firmware increase in capability to support the CAT M1 features.
With the price and speed users need for IoT applications, NimbeLink’s Skywire™ CAT M embedded modems take full advantage of the modern 4G LTE network. They will replace soon-to-be-discontinued 2G service and, in some applications, Cat 1 modems, also designed for IoT.
Based on the Sequans chipset, the Skywire Cat M modem will be the industry’s first Cat M embedded modems with FCC and carrier-required end-device-certification, eliminating months of testing and tens of thousands of dollars in cost for product developers. Skywire Cat M LTE modems are the smallest in the industry and are compatible with a variety of Skywire development kits and microprocessor shields.
- Industry’s smallest form-factor
- No carrier certification required
- Xbee® standard interface
- Easy migration path makes them future-proof
- 1 U.FL port provides cellular antenna flexibility
- 1 U.FL port provides GPS antenna flexibility
- Requires a UART or USB connection
- Support a wide range of voltages for design flexibility
- Development kits available
Previously Viewed Products
You can contact our inside sales team to purchase below the minimum allowed. Please call us Toll Free (USA only) (866) 506-8829 or (310) 536-6190.