Free Lattice MachXO Development Board for New Lattice FPGA Designs
The MachXO2 breakout board is a simple, low-cost board that provides convenient access to densely-spaced I/Os. Each I/O on the device is connected to a 100-mil header hole.
The MachXO3L Starter Kit is a small size basic breakout board allowing simple evaluation and development of MachXO3L based designs.
The Lattice Semiconductor MachXO3 FPGA family provides instant-on, non-volatile, small-footprint FPGAs (as small as 2.5mm x 2.5mm) that use advanced package technology. MachXO3 offers enhanced performance for bridging applications, such as MIPI DSI/CSI-2 interfaces. The family has the highest I/O density in the lowest cost packages available.
Available in amazingly small WLCSP packages from 2.50 mm x 2.50 mm and BGA packages with 0.50 mm and 0.80 mm pitches
Instant-on 1 ms boot-up, with Dual Boot and background upgrade
Available with low voltage 1.2 V or 3.3/2.5 V cores
High I/O to LUT ratio with up to 335 I/O pins
Add SPI, I2C, CSI-2 and DSI interfaces to legacy designs
Non-volatile, MachXO3L includes multi-time programmable NVCM and MachXO3LF supports infinitely reconfigurable Flash
The award-winning, instant-on Lattice Semicondcutor MachXO2 FPGA is the perfect device for quick implementation of system control functions. Reliable and affordable - it's what all other PLDs aspire to be for routers, base stations, servers, storage, industrial and medical applications.
Up to 256 Kbits of user Flash memory and up to 240 Kbits sysMEM™ embedded block RAM
Up to 334 hot-socketable I/Os that avoid excess leakage
Programmable through JTAG, SPI, I2C or Wishbone
TransFR feature allows in-field design update without interrupting equipment operation
Programmable sysIO™ buffer supports LVCMOS, LVTTL, PCI, LVDS, BLVDS, MLVDS, RSDS, LVPECL, SSTL, HSTL and more
- Lattice products are commonly used to replace competitor products
- Lattice is the leader in mid to ultra-low density FPGA products
- Lattice software tools use the same design flow making code conversion easy. Part replacement gives opportunity to optimize based on product.
- Power: Lattice has the lowest power in mid-to to low-density FPGAs available
- Size: Lattice has the largest selection of package sizes including WLCSP
- Partner: Lattice is a safe partner in a dynamically changing FPGA market dedicated to supporting your projects
- Cost: Lattice's mid-to low-density FPGAs offer low cost options
ECP5 Versa Development Kit
The Lattice ECP5 Versa Devlopment Kit includes the updated Rev B version of the Versa board with the latest hardware fixes. Designers can evaluate key connectivity features of the ECP5 FPGA, including PCI Express, Gigabit Ethernet, DDR3 and generic SERDES performance using the board and associated demos.
- Cost optimized CC/PD-PHY options
- Integrated USB 3.1 and video switch options
- Fully integrated CC/PD full stack options
- FPGA options allow full customization
- Standby power as low as 150uW
- ASSP options minimize discrete component requirements