Bluegiga Launches BLE113 - a Smaller and Lower Power Bluetooth Smart Radio
BLE113 Key Features and Benefits Include:
- Dimensions: 9.15 x 15.75 x 1.9 mm
- On-board application hosting for stand-alone operationo UART
- Host interface:
- 12-bit ADCo I2C, PWM and GPIO
- UART and SPI
- Flexible peripheral interfaces
- Sleep mode 3: 0.4 uA
- Receive: 14.3 mA
- Transmit: 14.3 mA (0 dBm and DC/DC)
- Transmit: 18.2 mA (0 dBm)
- Ultra low current consumption
- Receiver sensitivity: -93 dBmo
- Transmit power : 0 dBm to -23 dBm
- Radio performance
- Bluetooth Smart profiles
- GAP, GATT, L2CAP and SMP
- Integrated Bluetooth Smart stack
- Up to eight connections
- Supports master and slave modes
- Bluetooth v. 4.0, single mode compliant
The BLE113 Bluetooth Smart Software Development Kit is available at SemiconductorStore.com.
The evaluation kit contains of a BLE113 evaluation board, CC Debugger firmware programmer, BLED112 USB dongle, two BLE113 modules, cables and documentation.
Symmetry Electronics (and its e-commerce division: SemiconductorStore.com) is an authorized Bluegiga distributor.
Bluegiga Technologies Inc. provides Bluetooth-based wireless module and access device solutions to OEM customers. The secure, cost-effective and easy to integrate devices are used by industry leaders in the areas of health and medical, automotive, audio, industrial, and consumer applications. Bluegiga was founded in 2000 with head office in Finland and sales offices in United States and Hong Kong. Through distribution network Bluegiga has presence in more than 65 countries worldwide.
Sign up to get tech news, product updates and store promos from Symmetry Electronics.Subscribe