Lantronix Launches xPico Wi-Fi Device Server, Low Power Wireless Networking Module for Device Connectivity
xPico Wi-Fi device: Key Features and Benefits:
- Guaranteed: Industry-leading 5-Year limited warranty.
- Value: Low-power, small form factor provides rapid integration into size- and power-sensitive applications, including battery-powered devices.
- Industrial-ready: Serial Data Rate of up to 921 kbps; Operating environment at extended temperatures: -40° to +85° C.
- Secure: 256-bit AES Encryption.Robust: Complete “device server application” with full IP stack and web browser.
- Innovative form factor: Compact footprint: 24mm x 16.5mm.
- Easy to deploy and use: No need for software development or to write a single line of code.
“The launch of xPico Wi-Fi once again highlights our focus on delivering innovative and easy-to-use solutions for machine-to-machine connectivity,” said Mak Manesh, vice president of product management for Lantronix. “The unique form factor – half the size of a standard SD flash card, new low power Wi-Fi functionality, and the ability to implement solutions without writing a single line of code all make the robust xPico Wi-Fi a clear choice for migrating to wireless connectivity.”
Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX) is a global leader of secure M2M (machine-to-machine) communication technologies that simplify access and communication with and between virtually any electronic device. Our smart connectivity solutions enable sharing data between devices and applications to empower businesses to make better decisions based on real-time information, and gain a competitive advantage by generating new revenue streams, improving productivity and increasing efficiency and profitability. Easy to integrate and deploy, Lantronix products remotely and securely connect electronic equipment via networks and the Internet. Founded in 1989, Lantronix serves some of the largest medical, security, industrial and building automation, transportation, retail/POS, financial, government, consumer electronics/appliances, IT/data center and pro-AV/signage entities in the world. The company’s headquarters are located in Irvine, Calif.
Symmetry Electronics (and its e-commerce division: SemiconductorStore.com) is an authorized Lantronix distributor.